1. Be respectful and polite to the rest of the writers. We are all here to have fun and to expand on the Star Trek universe in our own small way. Being respectful to everyone else will help to keep things running smoothly and help everyone to better enjoy the game.
2. All members of USS Ajax are bound by all Bravo Fleet rules as part of their Constitution and By-Laws.
3.Use of the Ajax Discord server, as well as registering with the Bravofleet Management System to have your character displayed on the roster, are both MANDATORY.
4. All members are expected to post at least once a week, or every seven (7) days. If you need to take time away from the group for any reason please request a Leave of Absence (LOA) or an Extended Leave of Absence (ELOA)by contacting any member of the GM staff. GM Staff are:
Game Manager: Fallon, Lieutenant Jason Tigan
Assistant GM: Zyrell, PO1
Assistant GM: Ally, CPO Tazanna Isaaisa
5. We use the three (3) Strike rule:
*1st Strike: A friendly reminder
*2nd Strike: A warning
*3rd Strike: Removal from the sim.
***A post written after strike 1 or 2 will reset the 14 day countdown back to 0***
6. USS Ajax is a 13+ rated game, therefor all members of the sim must be at least thirteen (13) years of age or older to join.
7. All adult content must be written to be appropriate to the age of the members involved in the sim. NOTE: 13+ age rating may contain mild to moderate language, Violence, etc. If you don't see it in a PG-13 movie, don't do it here. BF rules for 13+ rated games are as follows:
Sim may only include occasional use of mildly offensive language (cursing).
Sim may contain violence, but must not contain graphic description of violence or injuries.
Sim may only contain references to sexual conduct, and may not contain any descriptions of sexual intercourse or erotic situations.
If you have questions about the content of your post possibly exceeding this rating, contact a member of the GM staff for clarification.
8. Any member of the sim found to have been lying, whether blatantly or by omission, in regards to their failure to meet the minimum age requirement will be removed and banned from the sim immediately.
9. The GM staff of are not responsible for the writing content of the games member’s, but does have and reserve the right to moderate it if it is found to not be following the sim’s rules and guidelines.
10. In any and all matters of sim content, disputes between players both in character and out brought to the attention of the GM staff, the GM staff has authority to act as necessary to promote the continuation of the game, a positive environment for the game’s membership, with the Game Manager having the overall last word.
11. Anyone using the USS Ajax website, chat room, or any other service linked to the USS Ajax agrees to follow the rules and regulations regardless of membership status of the person using the service.
Currently we are accepting characters from the Federation member worlds. Non-Federation species characters must be requested and may be approved on a case by case basis by the GM staff. You may file your request via the contact form. Characters that are genetically modified, which is illegal in canon, have “special talents or abilities” are not accepted.
Members of the sim who resign, while in good standing, may return to the sim at a later date. Every opportunity to return a former character to their former position and rank will be given. Good standing is defined as a member having no strikes against them for the previous two months prior to their resignation.
If at anytime you find something not working on the site please contact a member of the GM staff so we can fix the issue.